CDD Online Payments

The City of Walker accepts the following forms of payment: cash, personal or business checks, bank cashier checks, money orders, E-checks and credit/debit cards.

Credit or Debit Card Payments

Payment for the following items may be made using a credit or debit card:

  • Permits (building, demolition, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, stormwater drainage, and temporary use)
  • Building Code Board of Appeals Applications
  • Mineral Mining Applications
  • Planning Commission Applications
  • Zoning Board of Appeals Applications

Credit and debit card payments are processed for the City of Walker by a third-party service names Point and Pay. Please be advised that Point and Pay (PDF) will charge you a non-refundable convenience fee for your transaction. To make an online payment please visit the Online Payment website.